Singing with Norwegian Orcas

.




I won´t brag about being a talented singer, I´m definitely not... However, when starting to make some tunes in my snorkel, magic happens!

Below a 1 min GoPro underwater capture from the fjords of Northern Norway, where my snorkel singing skills results in curious Orca company yet again! :-)

In the end of the video you hear the Orcas starting to sing as well. Maybe they are responding to my shy try to sing? ;-)
.

Singing with Norwegian Orcas
I won't brag about being a talented singer... But when taking tune in my snorkel, magic happens!! :DThis little GoPro underwater capture shows how my snorkel singing skills results in curious Orca company yet again :)In the end of the 1 min video, you hear the Orcas starting to sing as well. Maybe they are responding to my shy singing effort? ;)Feel free to share if you want :)
Posted by Birgitta Mueck on Thursday, March 10, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment