Corse

.

Girolata, Corse, France 13/9-2011

N42°20.886´
E008°36.918´

Sailing distance made: 4551 nautical miles

Wonderful nature experiences at the west coast of Corse...

When it comes to walking in mountains or diving in the Ocean I am always there with a great smile on my face. When arriving the beautiful landscape of Corse I immediately saw this was a perfect destination for me...


Early in the morning we start to see the dramatic landscape of Corse. The sun is slowly rising behind the dark mountains and the scenery is fantastic.



As soon as we arrive the small bay, Girolata, and the boat is safely anchored I am on my way to explore and experience the mountains and its great surroundings.





Up in the mountains the view is spectacular. The sun is lightening up the green island and the blue Ocean surrounding it is calm like a mirror. Up here I feel so happy and free and I almost get the feeling like flying.



I could easily spend all day long up in the mountains, but down there I know the big Ocean is waiting for me to make new exiting diving experiences...



After a hot and sunny walk in the mountains even a water temperature of 27°C feels really refreshing...


Under the surface the beauty of the mountains changes into new colours and shapes...





Back at the surface again the daylight is almost gone and the full moon starts to smile to me.

What a nice day, I am so happy there is so much to explore and experience both over as well under water!




Now we are sailing along the west coast of Italy so let see what will be the next breathtaking adventure... ;)





.

No comments:

Post a Comment