Heading south...

.

Landvetter Airport, Gothenburg, Sweden 11/12-2013

Waiting for my flight... As the winter has come to the west coast of Sweden and the roads are getting kind of slippery I thought it was better to get an early bus into town. Just in case as I better be in time than miss my flights!

With other words I have now plenty time to spend at the airport before my travelling starts. During my time waiting I have plenty time to once again look through the images taken during our last trip to Northern Norway.





.
From this beautiful, cold snow landscape and cozy winter darkness I am now heading south...

... 24 hours flight via Helsinki and Tokyo and...

-Abracadabra, simsalabim! ...

... and I will soon find myself on the other side of this beautiful planet!!





Oki, getting time to check in now... So I better say bye bye to wonderful Scandinavia, see you next year!

 Time for South Pacific now... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment