New Life- & Adventure Companion!



Noumea, New Caledonia, South Pacific, September 2020

An aluminium lady has made it into our lives! 

She is a sturdy aluminium sailboat of make Gamelin Maracuja. It was already in the end of January, when my boyfriend and I decided to give her a chance to become our new life- and adventure companion.




But due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to see neither my partner nor the boat since I left them 7 months ago...

Some obstacles later, I finally made it back to New Caledonia, where Christian has been working on the boat since early March. How much more fun it will be to now be two getting her ready for the water!




A lady with previous Pacific experience, I wonder what ventures she might have for us when finally back among the waves again.

~~~ ~~ _/) * ~~~~
~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~









No comments:

Post a Comment